Download Imaginary Fiends by Lily Harper Hart ePub/PDF for free. “Imaginary Fiends” is a fantastic book that is now available for free download. You can read this book in ePub, PDF, Kindle, or Mobi formats. Charlie, Love and Cliches by Ella Maise
Imaginary Fiends Summary
“Imaginary Fiends” is a must-read book for all the people who like Masterpieces. ” Lily Harper Hart” is the author of this book. Before going into more details, here is a short summary of this classy book;
When it comes to magic, Rowan Gray-Davenport has always been grateful to be part of the club. She never wanted to be the leader of it, though.
All of that is about to change.
When Rowan’s friends Sally and Demarcus arrive on their new purchase, a vintage steamboat they want to refurbish so they can turn it into a floating restaurant and casino, Rowan and her husband Quinn are thrilled to reunite with them. That only lasts until their daughter Lana asks about the invisible children on the boat. It seems there are a lot of them, and they just might be dead.
It appears the new boat is haunted, and the ghosts are looking for vengeance. They seem to have their sights set on Lana as a form of protection. She just doesn’t know it yet.
Lana is a little girl who wants to be seen as special. Unfortunately, she can’t see the danger that’s directly in front of her. Rowan can, however, and it doesn’t take long for her to call on her friends Ivy, Harper, and Maddie to get her through this ordeal.
Details About Imaginary Fiends
- Name: Imaginary Fiends
- Author: Lily Harper Hart
- Language: English
- Genre: Ghost Mysteries
- Format: PDF/ePub
- Price: Free
Most Popular Reading Genre in the World
the most popular reading genre in the world can vary depending on cultural trends, geographic regions, and individual preferences. However, some of the consistently popular genres include:
- Fiction: This broad genre includes various subgenres like literary fiction, historical fiction, romance, and more. People are drawn to fiction because it offers a means of escape, emotional engagement, and exploration of different perspectives.
- Mystery/Thriller: These genres captivate readers with suspense, intrigue, and puzzles to solve. Mystery novels often involve detective work or uncovering hidden truths, while thrillers tend to focus on intense action and suspenseful plots.
- Science Fiction/Fantasy: These genres transport readers to imaginative worlds, often with futuristic technology or magical elements. Science fiction explores speculative concepts based on science and technology, while fantasy features magical realms, mythical creatures, and epic quests.
- Romance: Romance novels revolve around the theme of love and relationships. They offer readers emotional connections, exploration of human emotions, and often a sense of hope and happiness.
- Non-Fiction: This genre encompasses a wide range of topics, including biographies, self-help, history, science, and more. Non-fiction books provide readers with information, knowledge, and insights into the real world.
- Horror: Horror novels aim to evoke fear and suspense in readers. They often feature supernatural elements, and psychological tension, and explore the darker aspects of human nature.
- Young Adult (YA): YA fiction is targeted at adolescent readers and often features coming-of-age themes, relatable characters, and exploration of personal identity and challenges.
- Historical Fiction: Historical fiction transports readers to different time periods and often combines real historical events with fictional characters and plots.
How to Read 100 Books in a Year?
Reading 100 books in a year is an ambitious goal, but it’s definitely achievable with the right approach and dedication. Here’s a plan to help you accomplish this goal:
- Set Realistic Expectations: While the goal is to read 100 books, it’s essential to be realistic about your reading pace and the time you have available. Consider your daily schedule, commitments, and how much time you can realistically dedicate to reading each day.
- Create a Reading Schedule: Break down your goal into manageable chunks. Divide 100 books by 12 months to get an approximate monthly target. Then, further divide that by weeks or days to determine how many books you need to read each week or day.
- Choose Diverse Books: Select a mix of book lengths, genres, and topics. This variety will keep you engaged and prevent burnout. Include shorter books, graphic novels, and audiobooks, which can be quicker to consume.
- Prioritize Reading Time: Dedicate specific time slots each day for reading. This could be in the morning, during lunch breaks, or before bed. Consistency is key to reaching your goal.
- Minimize Distractions: Create a reading-friendly environment. Put away your phone, turn off notifications, and find a quiet, comfortable space where you can focus on reading.
- Use Dead Time: Take advantage of “dead time” during your day, such as commuting, waiting in lines, or doing chores. Audiobooks are a great way to make use of this time.
- Set Reading Goals: Apart from the overall goal of 100 books, set smaller reading goals for each month. This will help you track your progress and stay motivated.
- Keep a Reading List: Maintain a list of books you want to read. Having a list ready will save time when you finish one book and are ready to start the next.
- Join a Reading Group: Joining a book club or an online reading community can provide motivation, accountability, and opportunities for discussion.
- Limit TV and Social Media: Reduce time spent on TV and social media. This extra time can be used for reading.
- Use Audiobooks: Audiobooks are a fantastic way to consume books while multitasking. Listen while commuting, exercising, cooking, or doing household chores.
- Adjust as Needed: Life can be unpredictable, so be prepared to adjust your goals and expectations if unforeseen events arise.
- Don’t Force It: Remember that the goal is to enjoy reading, not to rush through books. If you find yourself not enjoying a particular book, it’s okay to put it down and move on to something else.
- Celebrate Milestones: Celebrate your progress along the way. When you reach milestones, such as reading 25 or 50 books, treat yourself to something special.
Remember that the most important thing is to enjoy the journey and the books you’re reading. Reading should be a pleasurable experience, not a stressful one. If you fall slightly short of 100 books, that’s perfectly okay – the goal is to enrich your mind and expand your horizons through reading.
Imaginary Fiends by Lily Harper Hart Free PDF Download
Click on the button given below to download Imaginary Fiends by Lily Harper Hart free PDF/ePub. The book is available in both ePub and PDF formats but if you need any other format, please comment below and we will avail it for you ASAP.